Thursday, November 8, 2018

Thank You Thursday

I have been so blessed to take time and remember different women who have poured into my life and helped me become the woman I am today. Today's post takes me to a woman who I met in college. What can I say, she has a great name!

Thank You Kathy

When I first met Kathy, I was a shy, quiet, college freshman. She was a an experienced, confident senior. We were both involved in the same Christian fellowship group and it turned out she was a neighbor from the dormitory next to mine.

Most significantly to me, Kathy was one of the song leaders at our weekly meetings. She held nothing back as she sang praises to God and proclaimed His goodness. She welcomed me and my acoustic guitar to be part of the team. I was hooked!

Since those wonderful days as a young freshman, I have more or less always been involved in leading corporate worship whether in college groups or in my local church. The joy of singing praises to our Lord has been a big part of my life.

I am glad to say thank you Kathy!

Linking up with other precious sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment