Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Credit Where Credit Is Due

We come now to the end of this poem about the excellent wife. Do you know women like this? Praise them. Give them credit where credit is due. The excellent wife is not doing all these things so that she can be recognized - she is doing all she does out of obedience to bring glory to God. But still she deserves to be recognized not just with a well done my good and faithful servant, not just with a thank you honey or thanks Mommy, but with recognition from others in her life.

There are many women who deserve to be praised like this. There are many women that I want to model my life after theirs. To the homeschooling mother of six who has raised her children to love and serve God and has allowed God to use her to bless countless other women, to you I say well done. To the young widow who has raised her children to love and serve God, I say well done. To the pastor's wife who has faced numerous health challenges and yet still stands by her husband and joyfully serves the Lord, I say well done. May you all be praised by e good things you have done and may God be praised because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment