Monday, May 25, 2015

The Path

The first time I ran a 5K, I was worried that I might get lost and wouldn't know which way to turn. As it turns out, the course was well marked and of course there were the hundreds of runners before me that I could follow. I was worried that I would be able to finish because I'm really not much of a runner.

Life is like that. However life can be much easier when we know that God has marked out the path for our life. His commands may not literally tell us "Don't turn here" and "turn left ahead" but they do tell us the way we should go. We need to be diligent in reading, studying, and meditating on them so that we can discern how to apply them to our lives. And best of all, as we round the bend and see the hill ahead of us, we can know that God will enable us to make it up.

So, stay on the path and do not deviate. The run may be hard, but you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment